How to Adjust Recording Time in Flipgrid
Whether you are dissatisfied with the standard default clip recording time in Flipgrid, or perhaps you would like to force students to maintain a certain clip duration, you can follow the steps below to adjust the total allowed recording time.
1. Launch Flipgrid via District Symbaloo
2. Choose Login
3. Choose "Google Login"
4. Enter your District87 Login and Password credentials
6. Choose "Topics" and then click "Actions"
7. Choose "Edit Topic"
8. Scroll down until you see "Essentials"
9. You can adjust your "Recording Time" here. Make sure to choose "Update Topic" when you're done! That's it! You've changed the maximum length of your student's clips.