1) Head to the X Drive (found on your desktop) -- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE X: DRIVE - SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS
2. Double-click "Safe Exam Browser Install for ISA" to begin installation
3. Wait until this window disappears. Warning, this may take a few minutes!
4. When finished, icon will appear on desktop. Just double click to run!
IF THE SAFEEXAM BROWSER ICON DOES NOT SHOW UP ON THE DESKTOP **** OR **** IF THE INSTALLER TAKES MORE THAN 5 MINUTES
1) Try pressing "ENTER" while on the paused "Installation" screen
2) Try restarting your machine and running the installer a second time.
3) Try the troubleshooting step listed below for students without X: drives.
4) Have teacher put in a helpdesk (elementary students) or go to the Computer Annex (JH)
IF YOU *** DO NOT *** HAVE AN X: DRIVE FOR ANY REASON --- OR --- IF THE INSTALLER IS NOT WORKING
Attached to this document is an installer batch file. Follow these instructions
1) Click on the download link at the bottom of this page
2) A warning may pop up. Choose "Keep"
3) Now click on the installer to run
4) A "Windows Defender" warning may pop up. If it does, first click "More Info"
and then click "Run"
At this point, you should see the installation screen from the earlier steps. Just wait for the installer to complete!